Monday, January 11, 2010

unzipped.


One of my favorite movies when I was just a young stylista was "unzipped". For those of you who haven't seen it, it followed Issac Mizrahi as he planned his fall '94 collection. The other night it was on tv and it just took me back to that time in my life when I used to sit in my room watching fashion shows on fashion television and dreaming of working for gianni versace. its really a great movie and the models of that time put the models of today to shame. true supermodels. here's a culture club song thats featured during the fashion show that just made me want to strut down a runway!

1 comment:

  1. haha, this movie looks hillarious! will definitely check it out, I had never even heard of it before your post. Sounds like the prelude to Valentino, The Last Emperor ; )

    Best!
    Alina
    www.dreamingchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete