Wednesday, January 7, 2009

why do you want to break my heart kylie?


So, I've known for a while that Kylie Minogue was dating my fantasy man Andres Segura, but yesterday Perez Hilton posted something about them spending the holidays together. Not gonna lie, my heart hurt a little, but I gathered myself and carried on with my day.

Then Today this cover was posted.

The worst part is I love Kylie too much to hate her for this.

You may have won this round Kylie Minogue, but the game is not over!

2 comments:

  1. Perez also has a pic of him completly NAKED, it's to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! i know! i had seen that a long time ago, but that didnt stop me from looking at it again. uncircumsized or not, the man is perfection. i have a diff. naked pic of him as my screensaver! ;)

    ReplyDelete