Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Blog Virgin....

Where to begin? As someone said to me the other day, "It's like a messy room, I don't even know where to start!"

There so many things I want to share, discuss and learn about.

I've been wanting to do a blog for the longest time. I only had one friend who had one, and I always enjoyed her style of writing and loved all the topics she brought up, she always inspired me. But sometimes friendships end, and with that ending I stopped going to her blog. But I still go to all the blogs she shared with me that others wrote, and through those I was lead to other fabulous blogs. She may not be a part of my life but the inspiration she gave me will always be within me.

As someone who has always held onto grudges and doesn't let go of the past so easily its hard to look for the positive when things end badly, but I want to live up to my new motto for life, "PEACE". Therefore, I'm going to walk away with everything positive I gained from that friendship and the best way I can do that is to try to inspire others in the same way.

Peace. It's really a motto all should live by... and I feel like there may really be a shift in the collective conscience...the popularity of concepts like "Law of attraction" and "The Secret"...the upcoming election and the theme of hope and change. The shift is almost palpable. And I know I'm not the only one feeling it....

I hope the new year and hopefully the new administration delivers on its promises. I for one will make sure I live up to my end of the bargain.

This blog won't usually be so serious. I have a love for all things beautiful. Whether its people, fashion, places, architecture, decor, music, photography, art or poetry. I guess in that sense I am the epitomy of what Virgo's are supposed to be.

This blog will be an outlet to express the sides of my personality and interests that don't get the opportunity to shine with the distractions of everyday life.

Like myself, this blog is a work in progress and it's only the beginning......

1 comment:

  1. aww you inspire me in so many ways, too! and im glad you began your blog--i love it!! a true fashionista in every sense of the world, you have a great eye for all things beautiful bebe!!

    ReplyDelete