Monday, October 27, 2008

It all started with some strategically placed safety pins...

I remember the first time I ever saw Liz Hurley, when she was by Hugh Grant's side wearing this risque Versace dress.

I was 14 years old and Gianni Versace was my Style God. When he was killed I didn't eat or sleep normally for weeks. My fantasy was to intern for him. He is still, to this day, my all time favorite designer. I often wonder what amazing creations he would make today. Truly a huge loss for fashion. I'm sure at some point soon I will do a Versace tribute post, but this one is about Liz Hurley and her sexy style. I love the way she dresses (and I lust for her sexy husband.) Recently she wore this gorgeous Giambattista Valli dress (my current fav. designer)

I think she looked absolutely stunning! I just got a super cute dress in the style of this one, and I seriously think I may have blacked out from the excitement when I saw it in the store! I'll be wearing it to an event at the end if the month! I'll post pics then!

No comments:

Post a Comment