Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shoegasm of the week....(Ok, ok. I may not be able to limit it to once a week.)

As anyone who knows me (even just a little) will tell you, I ADORE shoes. My shoe collection is what I'm sure many would consider excessive (even sick, as my father calls it). But to me it's just the beginning. The thing is I consider beautiful shoes (and of course clothes) art. Unfortunately, my modest budget will not allow $900 Louboutins, but one day I'll be like Mariah Carey and have 3,000 sq. feet dedicated to my shoe fetish. Until then I'll lustfully post my weekly picks of the world's most beautiful shoesies....

My current shoe designer obsession is a new british designer by the name of Nicholas Kirkwood...the first time I laid my eyes on one of his masterieces was when I was checking one of my fav sites: www.jakandjil.com the moment they came across my screen my heart sang....


Oh to be at NY Fashion week, pounding the payment in these delicious heels.

Each one is like an architechtural masterpiece ...








And the man himself....
And, MY modest shoe collection (compared to Imelda Marcos', which is clearly my scale of measure), I can hear my sweet shoesies whispering Nicholas' name, longing for one of his creations to join them on the shelf....



No comments:

Post a Comment