Friday, October 24, 2008

Who doesn't love Dolly Parton? I mean really!

That new Target commercial has her song "More where that came from", its so catchy and I just love her voice! I've always loved her since I was a kid, my grandma and I used to giggle at her so she always brings back memories of those happy times. ( Tina Turner reminds me of my grandma too, I think it's cause they both loved red lipstick and had hot gams!)
Anyway, I downloaded that song the other night and I just love it! Which made me feel the need to blog about what a fab bitch Dolly really is. I mean, she's like a cross between Barbie/Miss Piggy and a tranny. Three things that go perfectly together in book!
In fact her her current tour is called "Backwoods Barbie". Do you love it?
In my quick wiki research on her I did find out a disturbing factoid...she's Miley Cyrus' Godmother.
Sorry Dolly, You lose some cool points for that horrible decision. I assume she agreed only to be polite. I'll let it slide as long as she keeps the wigs, watermelon tatas, fake nails and stripper shoes comin' 'til her last day!
Don't you just love her!? She like the original "I should have been born a gay man or a tranny." (I'm one too by the way....my love of shoes and accessories proves it!)
And now let us bask in all her glory.....
"I'm not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde. " -Dolly Parton



"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!" -Dolly Parton

"I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out." (Wow!Who knew Dolly was a feminist?) lol.

And my all time fav pic...Dolly and Henry Kissinger..Classic!

I guess Dolly knows she's a tranny trapped in a girl's body too: "It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment