Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is my last post I'm moving to Spain...

Because apparently my future husband is roaming the streets and I must find him.

I was going to do a post on 90's supermodels, so as I was looking for pictures on a Linda Evangelista fan site, I saw a link to other fan sites and a picture of a man caught my eye and I clicked.....

Ladies of America, it is my great honor to introduce you to Andres Velencoso Segura, soon to be known as, "the father of my children."


I'm confident that in the 28 years I have inhabited this earth I have never laid my eyes on such a gorgeous creature. I feel like beauty like this can't even be natural, he must have been hatched in a lab somewhere. On that note, I have to go to bed because I can't even handle his perfection.






I think I may have just died from some kind of desire overload. Is that possible?

1 comment:

  1. Ok seriously, I have connections in Spain...I don't care if Marianne has to quit her job in order to devote every waking moment to finding this man.

    ReplyDelete